Regional training "Basic principles of academic scientific writing and reviewing"
trainings, education, обучение, тренинги
April 1, 2019
February - April 2019
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
The main directions of the training are fundamental topics related to the improvement of academic writing and increasing publication activity. The training addresses the most pressing issues on this topic:
- Basic requirements for publications and design of scientific articles in international peer-reviewed journals published by Elsevier, MDPI and Emerald;
- The review process and the role of its participants;
- Base of scientific and technical information;
- Search for scientific publications;
- Copyright in the system of international scientific publications.
The events are attended by certified researchers and experienced authors, young scientists, graduate students from universities and research institutes in Central Asia, working and conducting research in the field of water resources.
Partners of the event: Central Asian Journal of Water Research (CAJWR), with financial support of World Bank