Application deadline for SMREEE graduate degree is extended for Uzbekistan representatives until August 19 (included)
Aug. 16, 2021
The Kazakh-German University (DKU) extends the deadline for submitting scans of documents for the master's program "Strategic Management of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency" for representatives of Uzbekistan until August 19.
❗ Applicants are eligible to apply for a full USAID scholarship, which covers all costs of tuition, accommodation, and travel to the place of study. Read more at the link in the profile header.
❓What is the admission procedure?
- collect and send scanned documents to email@example.com for the preliminary check,
- undergo screening of scanned documents,
- register in the system "Online registration of DKU applicants",
- submit the originals of the documents, as well as their notarized translation into Russian (if in another language), to the DKU admissions office by August 28, 2021,
- pass the English language entrance test (by August 21),
- to pass an interview exam. During the interview, you will need to answer questions about management and renewable energy,
- if you wish, write an application for a USAID or DAAD scholarship,
- sign an agreement with DKU,
- go through the prerequisites if necessary (in September).
✅Requirements and a list of documents are published on the DKU Natural Resources Institute website, click the following link
🙌🏻 Keep in mind that at any time we are always happy to help you. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.