Open Call for "Renewable Energy Trip 2021" Applications
Sept. 1, 2021
📢Kazakh-German University in Almaty (DKU) along with partners invites you to participate in an Educational trip to study the best practices for using renewable energy "Renewable Energy Trip 2021" (hereinafter RE Trip 2021), with a visit to renewable energy facilities in Kazakhstan.
📆 Dates: October 4-10, 2021.
💰All expenses for participation in the educational trip are paid by the organizers: air tickets, accommodation, meals, and transport during the trip *.
* During the trip, the rules of the sanitary and epidemiological regime will be strictly observed.
- Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- the project of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) "Energy of Central Asia" - Power Central Asia,
- Regional Environmental Center for Central Asia,
- Association of Solar Energy of Kazakhstan.
🔽A trip to renewable energy facilities in Kazakhstan will allow you to:
- to study in practice solar, wind, and hydroelectric power plants,
- find out their technical and technological features;
- prepare case studies of the best RES practices;
- to discuss the existing challenges and opportunities for the introduction of new renewable energy sources.
❓ Who can apply:
- BA, MA or Ph.D. students, young researchers at universities and institutes;
- Citizens of Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries, including those studying in Kazakhstan;
- fluent in oral and written Russian;
- knowledge of English is an advantage.
👉🏻How to apply?
By September 10, 2021, send the following documents to 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com:
- motivation letter (no more than 1.5 pages);
- updated CV;
- indicate in the subject line: Application for RE trip 2021.
ℹMore information about Re Trip on the website: http://www.academic-waters.org/en/research/energy-trip1/
🤔Any questions? Send an email:
Alexey Kobzev, Project Manager for RES and Climate Change, DKU, firstname.lastname@example.org; +7 777 0 333 264,
Dana Zhunisova, Project Assistant, DKU, email@example.com