Competition for the position of Specialist in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Projects
Nov. 18, 2021
The DKU Institute for Natural Resources announces a competition for the position of Specialist in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Climate Change Projects.
📁Working mode: offline
📈 Schedule: 5/2
❗ Deadline for submission: November 25, 2021
📩Send CV and motivation letter in Russian or English with a note in the subject line "Project Specialist - your full name" to the email address email@example.com
- management of the development of training courses on RES;
- implementation of projects on renewable energy and climate change;
- development of an analysis on the topic "Green Energy";
- assistance in the preparation of a Policy brief on the topic "Small-scale energy";
- preparation of applications for financing projects for the development of research on RES and climate change;
- fulfillment of other tasks in the areas of "Energy", "Renewable Energy", and "Climate Change" in DKU.
- higher education in the field of energy, ecology, natural resource management, economics, or in other related fields;
- fluency in English and Russian;
- experience in project implementation;
- experience in working with international grants, reporting, and organizing events is welcome;
- experience in research work is encouraged;
- analytical mind, good communication skills;
- the ability to work in the mode of performing several tasks and with a limited time frame.
➡️ For questions, please contact Alexey Kobzev, Project Manager for SMREEE, firstname.lastname@example.org