ECO-TALK: Business Incubator. CALL for proposals. Deadline 26th of May
May 20, 2019
Criteria of eligibility:
- Bachelor, Masters’ or PhD levels students from Central Asia and Afghanistan can participate;
- Project group can include between one to three people maximum;
- Each team can include participants from different faculties (e.g. environment sciences, engineering, economics, IT); the advantage will be given to projects developed in such interdisciplinary groups;
- Both new projects and on-going projects are eligible for the selection. If you propose a new project, the objectives and deliverables shall be kept realistic. If your project is already on-going, expectations from the program shall be described in the proposal.
- The project objectives and outputs should be relevant for Central Asia long term objectives for the environment sphere.
Requirements for the applications:
- Font «Times New Roman», size - 12, for headings – 14;
- Interval between lines - single; fields: upper and lower - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1.5 cm.
- The headings are centered, the epigraphs are on the right, the text of the article is at the edges, if necessary indents.
- Only the title, surname and name of the author are selected; "K" - deviations from the main content, some examples and notes; the quotes are written with the sign "...".
- References to the source used in the text in brackets with numbering, for example . List of sources used according to the sample.
- English or Russian language
- Detailed project description including:
• Background data on the project area
• History and current status of the project implementation
• Targeted audience and strategy for expansion of the project Components activities
- Budget planning for the spending of the grant: resources needed for the project (i.e. staffing, equipment.)
- Implementation and/or business plan depending on the development objective chosen for the project
Please send the complete applications package to the following contacts:
Project Coordinator – Kazakh-German University
Project Assistant – Kazakh-German University