Eco-Talk 2020: lectures and webinars
- Guest lecture with David Sauer on "Fundamentals of marketing and key steps to starting a successful business" - November 5, 2020.
- Practical webinars together with the MOST business incubator:
From 25 to 29 May 2020, a series of practical webinars together with the MOST business incubator was held as part of the program of the International Green Business School "Eco-Talk 2020" at the Kazakh-German University. They were aimed at a gradual improvement and design of eco-business ideas of potential participants who will attend the school and further online courses on green business in Central Asia.
- - Students in all specialties (from undergraduate to doctoral);
- - Young and beginner entrepreneurs (under 35 years old).
- Webinar 1 - Defining your eco-business product or service (May 25, 2020).
- Webinar 2 - Identifying your target audience and customer profile (May 27, 2020).
- Webinar 3 - Defining your market and business model (May 29, 2020).
We are in social networks: